Organizational Behavior Management (OBM)
Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) applies the principles of applied behavior analysis and the experimental analysis of behavior to organizations to promote worker productivity and increase employee satisfaction. OBM examines the working environment and involves systems analysis, management, training, and performance improvement.
Organizational Behavior Management uses the study and application of knowledge about how people, individuals, and groups act in organizations. It does this by taking a behavior analysis approach. This means that it interprets people-organization relationships in terms of the whole person, whole group, whole organization, and whole environment. Its purpose is to build better relationships by achieving individual objectives, organizational objectives, and social objectives. Organizational behavior encompasses a wide range of topics, such as human behavior, change, leadership, team-building, etc. (Click here to read my first published work)
Click Here for audio excerpt of one of our topics of interest
- Identify processes and pinpoint areas needing improvement
- Provide advisement on strategies to increase motivation, performance and finances
- Facilitator of business meetings and focus groups
- Improve supervisory skills
- Enhance work settings and environments
- Observe and evaluate work environments, employee and customer service interactions / routines
- Gain positive perspectives with Applied Behavior Analysis principles
- Practical and objective advice provided
- Business Strategy Analysis
- Stress Reduction strategies
President, Founder, Clinical Director - Applied Behavioral Solutions, LLC.,Stroudsburg, PA
Behavior Specialist Consultant/Mobile Therapist - Providence Community Healthcare, Stroudsburg, PA
Behavior Specialist Consultant/Mobile Therapist - Step by Step, Inc., Pocono Summit, PA
Behavior Specialist Consultant/Mobile Therapist - The Redco Group, Stroudsburg, Stroudsburg, PA
Behavior Specialist Consultant/Mobile Therapist - Milestones Community Healthcare, Cresco, PA
Therapeutic Support Staff - Youth Advocate Program, Kresgeville,PA
Clinical Therapist - Kidspeace, Saylorsburg, PA
Assistant Vice President, Technical and Sales Support, Software Engineering Of America, Hempstead, NY
Independent Contractor, C.E.O, - Smith Enterprises & Endeavors, Inc. NY, NY
Systems Programmer - Federal Reserve Bank of New York, NY, NY
Systems Programmer - Brooks Fashions Stores, NY, NY
Senior Systems Engineer - Computer Associates International Inc., Hauppauge, NY
Education and Training
. P.H.D learner - Multidisciplinary Human Services - Capella University - Minniapolis, MN
• Master of Science – Interdisciplinary Studies - Long Island University, Greenvale, NY
• Graduate Certificate - Applied Behavior Analysis – East Stroudsburg University, PA
• Bachelor of Arts –Sociology – York College, Queens, NY
• A.A.S – Computer Science – New York Technical College, NY, NY
• Certified ACT 235 Lethal Weapons – Lackawanna Jr. College
• Certified Network Engineer – Computer Career Center, Garden City, NY
• Certified Network Administrator – Computer Career Center, Garden City, NY
• “Naming Conventions, The Underutilized MIS Resources” , Published August, 1991 Enterprise Systems Journal
• “Academic Achievement” , - Highest G.P.A in Discipline in Graduating Class
• “Performance Plus” – Installation/ Implementation of Storage TEK ACS 4400 System
• Member of management objectives committee that focused on documenting and solving software-related problems encountered at client sites.
• Owner/ Manager for all aspects of daily operation of three commercial cleaning franchises with staff of fifty sub-contractors, including personnel hiring, terminating, and training. Engaged in daily supervision of client/personnel issues and scheduling of special services, inventory and equipment management, as well as sales efforts.
• Owner/Manager of 120 account nationally known lawn care franchise.
• Supervision of eight system programmers. Responsible for the daily delegation of software installation, problems determination and resolution.
• Developed technical standards and procedures. Implemented employee-training programs for IBM’S SMP/E software tools.
• Heavy call center environment experience particularly in the area of software product services and wireless telephone technology.
Sales and Training
• Accompanied sales staff to various business sites and conducted product presentation to prospective clients. Upon purchase of software products headed team responsible for installation and acceptance testing of products at client sites utilizing IBM’S SMP/E as an installation tool.
• Owner/Manager of 120 account lawn care franchise operation.
• Owner/Manager of 3 commercial cleaning franchise operations, providing services for numerous large and small business and medical facilities throughout New York,New Jersey ,and Long Island markets.
• Heavy interfacing with all levels of I.T. management personnel as well as systems programming staff.
• Conducted on-site customer installation/implementation and training seminars for fourtune 500 client list.